All I kept thinking about, over and over, was ‘you can’t live forever; you can’t live forever.’
The Great Gatsby Chapter 2
Do you guys remember the time I was a senior in high school and had to create a commercial for my economics class and so I produced this and showed it to the class and nobody laughed except for me but I still got an A and my teacher kept the DVD to show to his classes every year?
Because I do.
This is great. Where has this been all my life?
This is Lizzie and my friendship
happened to fast
had me a blast
I met a friend crazy for me
Met a blog, cute as can be
tumblr days, drifted away
but oohh-oh those tumblr nights
TELL ME MORE TELL ME MORE,
LIKE DID YOU GET AN ASK!?
tell me more tell me more
did you reblog that ass
Seasons were over - Doctor Who ends
I told my followers we’d still be “friends”
What if they made a mansion into a club and called it Gatsby’s Mansion, but you had to be dressed up like you’re from the 20s and then everyone gets drunk.
in 7 years its going to be the 20s again so we can bring back swing music and the aesthetics of that era but keep modern values who’s with me
you can’t repeat the past
can’t repeat the past? why, of course you can! of course you can.
Something was making him nibble at the edge of stale ideas as if his sturdy physical egotism no longer nourished his peremptory heart.
The Great Gatsby.
- 1: Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
- 2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
- 3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
- 4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
- 5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
- 6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
- 7: What is the first initial of the name of the person you like/love?
- 8: What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
- 9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
- 10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
- 11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
- 12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
- 13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
- 14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
- 15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
- 16: Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not perform with.)
- 17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
- 18: Why is your favorite band your favorite?
- 19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
- 20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
- 21: Who do you ship?
- 22: What band merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
- 23: How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite?
- 24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
- 25: Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?